I have a confession to make: I am cheating on my blogspot blog. That's right, y'all. My new love is Squarespace. No, I have not disappeared from the blogging world. Actually, I have been working very hard on my new Squarespace blog and am very excited to share it with you - but not quite yet! I really hope this new blog will be the perfect way to keep in touch with everyone while we are in China. Yes, CHINA! When I release the url for the new blog there will be 3 very detailed posts waiting for you - all about why we decided to go.
In the meantime, this is what we've been up to:

Fun dinners in downtown Greenville before we leave.

Andrew's Law School graduation in the Ham.

Moonlight Movies in the Amphitheater by the Reedy River in downtown Greenville! (We're actually going to see ET tonight!)

Lauren and Nathan's wedding. She was the most beautiful bride ever!

Good thing we got like 2 pictures the whole week ;)
2 comments:
Great photo of ya'll. I love Keith's bow tie.
I want your Squarespace page to be finished soon! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment